NuWave Solutions is an OFCCP compliant organization. If you'd like more information, please visit the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Program’s (OFCCP) EEO is the Law poster.
Who We Are
NuWave Solutions an Information Technology firm consistently delivering leading-edge solutions to our customers in areas such as Application Development, J2EE/Java Development, Enterprise Portal Cloud Data Services, Database Architecture, Data Warehousing, Data Migration and Conversion SOA/Web Services, Business Intelligence/Analytics, Endeca, Oracle, OBIEE, Cognos, Infrastructure Security and Networking Infrastructure Management, Database Administration and System Administration.
We’re looking for a mid-level ETL Developer to join our team for a project in Arlington, VA.
The ETL Developer will be responsible for the data warehouse design and ETL implementation. They will support and work with the technical lead/architect in producing quality deliverables on client engagements. The professional will need to perform various development activities with little oversight in order to implement a Data Warehouse solution to support customer reporting needs.
· Bachelor’s Degree, with 2-5 years related information systems experience and 2+ years in delivering data warehousing and business intelligence solutions
· Deep knowledge of data warehousing concepts, terminology, and architecture
· Expert understanding of data analysis and data modeling
· Experience with various business intelligence technologies (applications, databases, ETL, reporting, etc.)
· PL/SQL programming language, SQL tuning, stored procedure expertise
· Experience with Agile Development Methodology
· Excellent team player able to work independently and with virtual cross functional teams
· Experience conducting user acceptance testing and knowledge transfer activities
· Creative problem-solving skills with the ability to juggle multiple project tasks
· Secret Clearance Required
· US Citizenship Required
· Experience with CloverETL or Informatica, ODI ETL tools
· Experience using or interfacing with OBIEE
· Predictive Analytics experience
Applicant Tracking System Powered by